In time for the ‘66-plate’ September market, Peugeot has announced that Just Add Fuel with Telematics is now extended to the Peugeot 308 and 308 SW models.
Launched a year ago, initially on the 108 range and later on 208 and 2008 SUV, Just Add Fuel with Telematics has proved attractive to retail consumers and is aimed primarily at customers aged from just 18 years, customers who do not have two-years no claim discount or those customers with children who have a requirement to drive the family car.
To further enhance this launch, Peugeot is also offering customers who purchase a 308 or 308 SW during this period a £1,850 customer saving (exc. 308 Access model). A customer placing a deposit of £1,500 on a Peugeot 308 PureTech 110 on Just Add Fuel with Telematics will also receive an additional £1,350 in deposit contributions and see payments from £419 per month on an Active model and £426 per month on the Allure model. (Based on an 18 year old living in a low risk Band 2 Postcode)
Just Add Fuel is Peugeot’s fixed price motoring package which has hassle free benefits of a low single fixed monthly payment, uniquely covering all motoring costs for the next three years.
- No need to budget separately for insurance, servicing, road fund licence (where applicable), and roadside assistance costs – as they are all included
- No need to search for cheaper insurance each year – it stays the same over the three-year term
- Fixed price motoring for three years means complete peace-of-mind
- A completely transparent motoring package with no hidden costs
- The opportunity to drive a new car every three years, so there’s no MOT or other costs
For customers not requiring the Telematics package, a Peugeot 308 PureTech 130 on Just Add Fuel with a £1,500 deposit will see monthly payments of £296 for an Active model and £310 for an Allure. (Based on a 40 year old living in a low risk Band 2 postcode). Pop into your local Perrys Peugeot dealership now to see what all the fuss is about!